Uhh. We lost to the 2nd worst team in the league, thus resulting in more ping pong balls and more speculation over Eddie Jordan's "job" security. Five things you need to know about this game.
- Willie Green played 32 minutes without recording a single assist, rebound, or steal
- Allen Iverson played 34 minutes of awful defense on Jonny Flynn, who dropped 29 efficient points on us
- Jrue Holiday played 10 minutes of +7 basketball, but none in the second half.
- Louis Williams, our point guard, apparently didn't handle the ball, gathering an astounding 0 assists and 0 turnovers in his 26 minutes
- We blew another 20 point lead
Well, that's about it. Hopefully Jordan gets fired, but I'm not sold on anything changing. Dalembert and Iguodala continued to play well. Thad, Speights, and Brand were average, and generally, the offense was good. A familiar 33 point 3rd quarter for the Wolves was our demise.
Here's a few links to brighten up your day.
BDL Book Review: 'Doc: The Rise and Rise of Julius Erving