This is hardly a recap, but whatever. It's hard to analyze what went on in a basketball game when you missed the first 30 minutes, which is exactly what happened. I had my fantasy baseball draft at the same time as the game, so I planned on DVRing it. Well, I completely forgot about the game until mid-way through the first quarter, and then DVR malfunctioned on me. It's been a horrible night all-around. The fantasy baseball draft I missed the game for? Yeah, I hate my team. And now I'm stuck with 'em. My March Madness bracket? Pretty much screwed. Thanks Wake Forrest and Florida State -- jerks. To top it off, I've broken out in a hives. Talk about a nightmarish evening.
Sorry about that rant, but I needed to get it off my chest.
To the game itself -- well what I saw anyways. Since I missed most of the game, I'm going to look at the box score and tell you what stands out.
- The Sixers took 100 shots tonight! What the? I didn't even know that was possible. The fact that they only made 38 of 'em blows my mind. In case you suck at math that's 38 percent. Not going to win too many games shooting like that.
- The Warriors shot 57 percent. So much for the Sixers playing defense. They also made 9 threes on nearly 50 percent. Does this surprise anyone?
- Lou and Iggy a combined 10-34.
- Sammy D grabbed 23 rebounds.
- The Sixers had 25 offensive rebounds.
- The Sixers got to the line 40 times and made 78 percent of them.