Note: If you have a question about the rules or a complaint about another member please e-mail me at email@example.com.
- No profanity
- No religion or politics
- No personal attacks
- Use supporting evidence
- No plagiarism
- No spamming or trolling
- Don't be "That Guy", as described on Blazers Edge:
- Don't post comments as FanPosts -- If you plan on writing a couple of sentences as a FanPost, post it in the comments section instead.
- Include commentary -- Don't post a FanPost with a link and the entire article block-quoted. That's what the FanShots are for (which we'll get to in a minute). If you want to use a link in your FanPost, along with a couple quotes -- fine -- but don't use an entire article. Write your own stuff.
- Don't duplicate -- If there's already a FanPost titled '5 Reasons why Andre Iguodala isn't overpaid', don't create a FanPost titled 'Andre Iguodala is not overpaid!", and bring up the same points.
- The exception -- Other sites have FanPosts dedicated to non-basketball related topics. If the comment section is becoming flooded with readers' thoughts on Kim Kardashian's rear-end or the ending of LOST, posting a FanShot for all non-basketball related comments is acceptable.
- Spelling, grammar and punctuation -- Do the best you can to use proper English. It's easier to read and adds to your credibility.