So if the Sixers offer Bledsoe the max.... 4/63. There is a chance we might actually get him based on recent news of Sun's offer. But I think it might be worth taking a shot, especially if Hinkie has no other plans with that money.
He is a SG at PG height like Iverson. But, since MCW is SG size, it's not a defensive issue. He shot the three pretty well the past two seasons. He is explosive and can create for himself and others. I think he would be a great SG for us.
- Would Hinkie really overpay for a player at this stage of the rebuild?
- Is he even Hinkie's type of player? (Not Tall and long for his position)
- Would giving him the max prevent us from having enough money for MCW and Noel? Then Embiid and maybe also Saric in the future?
- Can Bledsoe be the best or second player on this team with the max? Is he a better player than Embiid, Noel, or MCW?
- If it is about asset acquisition, he is definitely an asset. So why not? Isn't Bledsoe worth more than the 2015 high lottery pick we would potentially lose signing him?