Welcome to the first and last ever edition of Casual Monday Sixers Links!
• Missing Marc Zumoff? Well miss him no more! Tomorrow night Zumoff will be doing play-by-play on 6ABC when the Philadelphia Union host the Colorado Rapids. What's better than live Zu in the summer?
• HEY BIG NEWS! LIKE, MASSIVE GINORMOUS NEWS THAT CONCERNS YOU, THE COMMENTER, AND SB NATION! Many people have asked many blog leaders over the years if they could change their SB Nation username because there was no manual way to do it yourself. Now you can manually change your username one time without having to ask any higher-up to do it for you. Click on this Blog Huddle link for specific instructions on how to change your name.
• Still missing you, Pierre Jackson. I may never get over this one.
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• For new post updates and draft commentary from our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan.
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Mike Levin (@Michael_Levin)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Matt Carey (@RealMattCarey)
Kyle Neubeck (@NeubeckNBA)
Sohil Doshi (@Sohil_Doshi)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
Ronald Roberts energizing Sixers in Orlando Summer League - Jake Fischer
I'd settle for a decade of tanking if it meant a decade of RonRobJr.
The New Linsanity: What the Sixers Can Get From Houston in a Jeremy Lin Trade - Matt Carey
/resists urge to make Apollo 13 joke.
Like Father, Like Son: Jerami Grant trying to stick with Sixers - Jake Fischer
Non-zero chance Harvey sees a 10-day contract before the end of the season. For him.
Source: Sixers and Rockets Agree In Principle To Jeremy Lin Deal - Jake Pavorsky
I wish I had sources like that a month after I graduated high school.
Casper Ware coming up big for the Sixers in Orlando Summer League - Jake Fischer
Casper Ware! Sixers! Casper Ware! This'll never get old. Casper Ware! On the Sixers!
FanPost: New Thad (Song for Levin) - syx
Drop the beat, yo!
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
Creative Philadelphia Eagles logos - Bleeding Green Nation
Brandon asked nicely for me to post this for the Sixers-Eagles logo mash-up. Good things happen when you ask nicely.
The Miami Heat and the Prisoner's Dilemma - Grantland
Linking game theory to sports? Count me in!
Your guide to every popular LeBron Internet conspiracy theory - SB Nation
Left out: LeBron, Kyrie, and Tristan Thompson all having "La Familia" in their Twitter profile; possibility of Illuminati involvement.
A postcard from the other summer league - SB Nation
Kind of weird watching a basketball game in a practice facility without fans.
Choose your own awful LeBron James sports column - SB Nation
So many hot takes, so little time.
Brett Brown Calls Sixers' Rebuild "Unprecedented" - CBS Philly
Have I ever mentioned how much I love hearing Brett Brown talk basketball?
Sixers: McRae, Kilpatrick are in the mix - The Intelligencer
Orlando's been fun, but Jordan McRae is joining the team in Vegas. Jordan McRae! Sixers!
Sixers waiting on LeBron, too - Bucks County Courier Times
That LeBron shoe is going to drop any day now and the entire NBA will go haywire. It'll be great. Also, Tom Moore with an LB shout out!
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please remember to wash your hands before threading) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!