Welcome to another edition of Casual Friday Sixers Links!
• This is still the last game the Sixers won.
• Missing you, arguments over winning (not really)
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• Keep the conversation going with your friends irl, go like the LB Facebook page! Like the page by tomorrow at 8 p.m. and you will be entered in a raffle to win free tickets to Evan Turner's Wells Fargo Center return on March 14!
• For new post updates and in-game commentary from one of our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan.
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Mike Levin (@Michael_Levin)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
Allen Iverson: Perfectly Imperfect - Roy Burton
And now let's check in with Tyronne Lue! Hey Tyronne, how has life been since Iverson crossed over you in the NBA Finals? Oh, my, well, this is unfortunate.
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver: Sixers Aren't Trying To Tank - Roy Burton
Aww thanks Adam that is really nice of you to say that we were all worried for a second and hey what is that masked man doing near the draft lottery machine
The NBA's Tanking "Problem" and the Draft-Dispatches from SSAC - Derek Bodner
This is a must read in order to understand tanking in the NBA.
Are The Free-Falling New Orleans Pelicans A Cause Of Concern For Sixers Fans? - Justin F.
NBA Draft Pining: I Want Andrew Wiggins. Bad. - Michael Levin
Won't be long until he's catatonic, folks.
So how many picks do the Sixers have in the 2014 NBA Draft, really? - Michael Levin
This is more of an exclusive than you think.
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
Will the Sixers Lose Out? Don't Bet On It - Hoop 76
Soooooo you're telling me there's a chance the Sixers win another game this season? :o
I Am a Philadelphia 76ers Fan, I Am Not Embarrassed - Interstate 76ers
*farts in Bill Simmons's general direction*
Rights To Ricky Sanchez Podcast: Yikes! - SpikeEskin.com
No news podcasts are great podcasts
Sixers owner Josh Harris collected ~$400 million in 2013 or roughly another Sixers franchise - The 700 Level
Allen Iverson's boat is not going to pay for itself.
Vito: Sixers might be hard-pressed to win again, yet Brown isn't wavering - Delaware County Times
I could read Brett Brown quotes all day and all night long.
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please remember to wash your hands before threading) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!