I obviously can't guarantee that any of these guys will be there when we pick, but this is where I am when it comes to having an "ideal" draft.
· Sixers #1: Wiggins – Duh. If we end up not getting the guy, you can basically just shut this site down for a good week or two until everybody calms down and talks themselves into whoever we take with the next pick.
· Pels #1: Payne – A true stretch four, with real size, that can take somebody off the dribble (for a 6’10" PF).
· Early #2 (Trade up): Stauskas – Doubt he falls that far, but we can trade up. We need shooters to space the floor. Imagine how many assists MCW could average if we had guys that could shoot on the team!
· Early to Mid #2: PJ Hairston – I’ll take a chance on the guy.
· Late #2: P. Young – I know the guy’s a tad undersized (albeit a decent wingspan) and has a limited offensive game, but he’s an absolute beast.
· Rest of the #2s: Either Euros, future 2nds/1sts, or … I couldn’t tell you enough about any of them to know the difference. Maybe Brown has some Aussies other than Exum stored somewhere.
Follow-up Question: Do you think there are any more James Andersons / Tony Wrotens out there to trade for with our 2nd round picks? Any reclamation projects from the past couple drafts that we can take on?