Welcome to another edition of Casual Friday Sixers Links! After a two week hiatus due to March Madness, we are (*Reggie Miller voice*) BACK. COMPILING. LINKS.
• This is still the last game the Sixers won.
• Missing you, changing the top bullet on Casual Fridays
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• Keep the conversation going with your friends irl, go like the LB Facebook page! Like the page by tomorrow at 8 p.m. and you will be entered in a raffle to win free tickets to Evan Turner's Wells Fargo Center return on March 14!
• For new post updates and in-game commentary from one of our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan.
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Mike Levin (@Michael_Levin)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
76ers' Sunday Morning Shootaround: Our First Time - Roy Burton
How many times do I have to tell you, Roy? The Shootaround is not a place to swap sex stories.
One More Year: Why Henry Sims Should Be Kept - Jake Pavorsky
Look at Young Jake breaking down film when he should be focusing on his homework.
NBA Draft 2014: TJ Warren In, Wayne Selden Out - Michael Levin
Gonna be linking a lot of these in the coming weeks.
Joel Embiid, Tyler Ennis to declare for 2014 NBA Draft - Michael Levin
See what I mean? I can't wait for the Elfird Payton post.
Looking Ahead To 4-4-14: Nerlens Noel "is at 80 percent" - Jake Fischer
Seeing a 100% Nerlens Noel on the court would make this the best season ever.
The Streak: Sixers' Quest for 26 Straight Losses, Immortality - Michael Levin
Chronicling the Sixers' first 25 losses. Bookmark this, favorite this, and remember this. Forever.
FanPost: RandleWatch: The Fall of Ran - Matt Carey
Suffice to say, many eyes will continue to watch Randle tonight.
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
Even If They Don't Win Tonight, The 76ers Are Getting Better - Five Thirty Eight sports
SIXERS IN FIVE THIRTY EIGHT SIXERS IN FIVE THIRTY EIGHT
A 25-Game Skid, but All Is Not Lost for the Sixers - New York Times
SIXERS IN THE NYT SIXERS IN THE NYT
How to talk about college basketball on TV - SB Nation
I want nothing more in life than to have a drink and watch a basketball game with Bill Raftery.
The most pathetic NHL answer on 'Jeopardy!' ever (Video) - Puck Daddy
This has a basketball tie-in. Tragically.
Nightly Grades: The Philadelphia Sixers are historically bad - CBS Sports
If for no other reason, click to watch Casper Ware's half-court buzzer beater. Capser Ware! Half-court buzzer beater!
Sixers Notes: Despite skid, Brown loves his team - CSN Philly
The feeling is mutual with us here at LB, Brett.
What the 76ers can learn from the Spurs - Philly.com
Rich has me fantasizing about the Sixers as Spurs East and you don't know how excited I just got.
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please remember to blow your nose if feeling stuffy while threading) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!