Welcome (back) to another edition of Casual Friday Sixers Links!
• It's my fault. I'm terrible. I'm sorry. A dingo can do better than me. Never drive long-distances with pre-established stomach cramps. Ugh. It feels so obvious in hindsight.
• If you are looking for an explanation why there was no Casual Friday last week, have I mentioned anything about a dingo yet?
• Missing you, routine Casual Fridays. (no, really, I miss you more than you could ever imagine)
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• Keep the conversation going with your friends irl, go like the LB Facebook page!
• For new post updates and in-game commentary from one of our writers (or in the case of last night, Soman!!) , follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan.
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Mike Levin (@Michael_Levin)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
NBA Mock Drafts: Cause Why Not - Jake Pavorsky
Holy schnike this draft is loaded.
Sons Of Liberty: Delaware 87ers Are Heading In The Right Direction - Roy Burton
Sam Hinkie could lead the Phillies in the right direction.
76ers' Sunday Morning Shootaround: Dance Dance Revolution - Roy Burton
Dance, dance. We're falling apart to half time. Dance, dance.......you will accept this Fall Out Boy reference because it's not Light 'Em Up (Light A Mup).
Sixers vs. Lakers Preview: Not The Eagles - Dave Rueter
I hate to break it to you Dave, but our server that night does not secretly post here as Bauser. You can stop harassing him now.
Dreadful Armada: The So-Called "Ills Of Tanking" - Sean O'Connor
The Sixers may not do a good job winning games this season, but they should put forth the good effort.
somebody dropped the ball - KBM0630
Shots, fired! (But to seriously answer the question, I think I speak for the LB staff when I say we are just tired of Bynum drama)
Kings, Pelicans filling seats after NBA rescues - SB Nation
Guess where the Sixers currently rank in attendance? (HINT: Not last).
Cavaliers Trade Speculation: Moving on from Andrew Bynum - Fear The Sword
Perfect trolling opportunity: missed.
Do any of the Sixers have a legitimate case for making the All-Star team? - The 700 Level
I vote Spencer Hawes, Evan Turner, and Thaddeus Young! Why is everyone looking at me suspiciously?
Film review: Why Thad Young is a significant commodity, to the 76ers or in a trade - Philly.com
Philly dot com commenter: "Rich Hoffman Jr is too good for Liberty Ballers..." Couldn't have put it better myself.
Sixers Notes: Sixers' Brown has a challenge for Moultrie - Philly.com
Your monthly reminder Arnett Moultrie is a person who exists.
Brown happy with progress of Nerlens Noel's shot - CSN Philly
Basketball feelings. I have them.
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please remember to wipe the snow off your car before threading) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!