It's been a minute. One point has been scored, four FTs have been bricked. Does anyone want to win this game?— Christopher A. Vito (@ChrisVito) January 30, 2014
Quite frankly, no.
The Sixers and Celtics were tied at 90 with 3:59 remaining in the fourth quarter. From that point on, both teams combined to shoot 1-11 from the field, 5-12 from the line and only scored a total 7 points when the clock read 20 seconds remaining.
What else can you expect from the fourth and third-worst teams in the entire NBA?
- Michael Carter-Williams Leads Rookies in 2014 NBA Rising Stars Challenge
- Liberty Ballers Q+A: Marc Zumoff Reflects on the Sixers' Past and Looks Forward to the Team's Future
- Dante Exum Declares for 2014 NBA Draft
- Brett Brown and Obsessing Over the Little Things
- 76ers' Sunday Morning Shootaround: A Night at the Game