Welcome to another edition of Casual Friday Sixers Links!
• Back-to-back Casual Friday Sixers Links? On Fridays? I can scarcely believe it either.
• Missing you, crystal blue potential
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• Keep the conversation going with your friends irl, go like the LB Facebook page!
• For new post updates and in-game commentary from one of our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan.
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Mike Levin (@Michael_Levin)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
Should The Sixers Look Into A Nerlens Noel D-League Rehab Assignment? - Jake Fischer
Totally not related to Noel but I recently re-watched this Vine for five straight minutes and had tears in my eyes by the end
Keep 'Em Or Sweep 'Em: Sixers On Non-Guaranteed Deals - Jake Pavorsky
Real excited for the 2013-14 version of Toot It Or Boot It.
Guaranteed Sixers: These People Are The Sixers, Guaranteed - Michael Levin
Brandon Davies: guaranteed Sixer. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Sixers vs. Cavaliers Preview: Actually Let's Talk About That Deng Trade Instead - Sean O'Connor
Or the dang Deng trade, as some might say. I'm sorry.
Sixers And Devils To Make Joint Announcement Thursday; World Panics, Then Stops Panicking - Justin F. (YAY ME)
Turns out the major announcement was a sponsorship deal with PartyPoker.com. But you are welcome to go back and read LB's worst post of the week. Mascot jokes abound.
Remember This Guy: Jeff Hornacek - Dave Rueter
The thought of a future RTG centered on Brandon Davies has me leaking fluids at night.
Sixers, Suns show off the new 1-year rebuild - SB Nation
A post so conversation worthy it required this follow-up from Michael Levin (not listed above).
A Fighting Chance - Depressed Fan
Brian illustrates just how good Michael Carter-Williams has been defensively in his rookie year, and the short-term and long-term consequences of that.
Brett Brown: Thad Young Wanted To "Prove His Heart Is In The Right Place" After Rumors - CBS Philly
LB helping bump up Thad's trade value, one step at a time.
The 2014 Luke Walton All-Stars - Grantland
Featuring one former Sixer and one current Sixer!
NBA To Football Redesigned - behance.net
Every NBA team logo is imagined and then transformed into a soccer crest. Baumann points out the redesigned Sixers' logo bares a striking resemblance to the Athletic Bilbao crest. Never forget.
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please remember to maintain a clean throat while threading) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!