Welcome to another edition of Casual Friday Sixers Links.
• PSA: This is going to be my last Casual Friday Sixers Links post! :( The good news is I'll be taking over as the Manager/Head Editor of Bleeding Green Nation! I'll still be able to write for Liberty Ballers (Mike won't let me leave!) but it won't be as often. Thanks for all of your support.
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in this weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• Go like the LB Facebook page!
• Follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers!
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Mike Levin (@Michael_Levin)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@derekbodner)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
76ers' Sunday Morning Shootaround: All Sevens Everything
Best and worst wedding songs ever, an update on Royce White, and more Delaware Sevens' coverage than you can shake a stick at. Training camp can't get here soon enough.
Coaches... Assemble! Brett Brown adds Chad Iske to Sixers Staff
We are approaching levels of trust only previously reserved for Christopher Nolan, JK Rowling, and my bubby. Everything the Sixers are doing, though not Earth-shattering for the most part, has me nodding and slobbering along like a loyal lapdog waiting for a chew toy. And so it is with the next seat on Brett Brown's bench -- former Nuggets assistant Chad Iske is joining the Sixers Flying V coaching staff.
Agent: Reeves Nelson "Excited" To Join 87ers
That makes one!
Royce White Under Investigation For Domestic Violence
This isn't good.
Rights To Ricky Sanchez Podcast: Hangin’ With Mr. Hawes - SpikeEskin.com
Mike wants to hang out with Spencer Hawes. LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN
Sixers fans: Be patient like Josh Harris - CSN Philly
Patience is going to be hard but it'll be worth it one day. I think.
Everything You Need to Know About Sam Hinkie’s Ability to Blow Up the Sixers Next Summer - The700Level
Cut my team into pieces / This is my first resort
LeBron to produce show set in North Philly - CSN Philly
LEBRON TO PHILLY 2014
Thaddeus Young will be looked to as a leader for the Sixers - Michael Kaskey-Blomain, Philly.com
I know it's gonna be a bad year but I love watching Thad play. Here's wishing a great season for him.
The 76ers hold all the cards, but don't have to play any of them - SBNBA
Spoiler alert: the Sixers don't have to reach the cap floor. Having that extra space could come in handy.
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please remember to bathe before threading) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!