Welcome to another edition of Casual Friday Sixers Links.
• Brandon is now making radio appearances with Spike Eskin talking Eagles. Geez, Mister Big Time, please do not forget us little basketball people.
• Missing you, players whose last name is not a color
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in this weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• Go like the LB Facebook page!
• Follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers!
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Mike Levin (@Michael_Levin)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@derekbodner)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
76ers' Sunday Morning Shootaround: All Twitter Everything
Roy takes to Twitter for the week's Sunday Morning Shootaround. Also, Lavoy Allen is a sexy beast.
Source: "All Signs Point To Villanova Assistant Billy Lange Joining Sixers Staff"
I guess you would say the Sixers are finding all the.....(puts on sunglasses).....Wright stuff. YEAAAAAAAAAAH
2003 ESPN Player Rankings: Sixers Claim The "Mr. 500" Title Again
Highway_30? More like Highway_500 amirite? /chugs a beer while high-fiving bros
SBN Theme Day: Bring Back A Legend. Or Nik Vucevic
Should of kept.
Sixers Sign Vander Blue To Partially Guaranteed Contract
Let's hear it for the Brown, White, and Blue!
Andrew Bynum not expected to play in preseason, again - Philly.com
Absolutely no way people jump to the wrong conclusions here!
GIF: Dr. J Gives Bill Walton an Old School Facial - The 700 Level
Don't worry, I would not link you to RedTube like that.
Made Up Trade: Sixers Deal Young In Four-Team Deal With The Bull- SpikeEskin.com
We're sure Spike Eskin and Sam Hinkie are not one and the same, right?
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please remember to wash your hands with soap and water before threading) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!