There must be some corresponding moves coming, because Morris was the team's primary backup point guard, and since Michael Carter-Williams has been sidelined, they're certainly not flush with depth back there. Ears open on that one. [Looking like Elliot Williams and Lorenzo Brown -- more later]
Kwame Brown has played exactly zero minutes this season. Estimates on how many candy plates he's consumed are still coming in. How they'll replace that kind of production, I just don't know. Show me the HEART button on your calculator, Sam Hinkie. Decent chance this is the last stop in the NBA train for the former #1 overall pick. If you get cut from THESE SIXERS, there can't be much hope for another opportunity.
Darius Morris, we all pretty much agreed, was ehhhhhhh-worthy as a backup point guard. He just seemed to dribble an awful lot. I suppose dribbling is important, but Darius just sorta did it without purpose. Aimless dribbling, like a blind vagrant, will not be tolerated in Hinkieville. Neither will scoring 20 points a game recently. Sorry, Darius.
We'll always have....uh.... it. We'll always have it.
More from Liberty Ballers:
- 76ers vs. Raptors Preview: Toronto's Tough Spot
- The "In Lieu of Jrue" NBA Draft Prospect Watch, Part Tres
- Power Rankings: Sixers Don't Feel The Rhythm, Rhyme, Bobsled Towards Bottom
- Sixers and Fans Must Be Really, Really Patient
- The Sixers Led, Then The Mavericks Led, Game Over: Sixers 94, Mavericks 97