So this is cool. Sam Hinkie, he of my everlasting love, reached out to Spike Eskin and I through Sixers PR bro Mike Preston about coming onto our podcast. Spike shoved a sock in my mouth and didn't let me say anything for fear of Hinkie cancelling and us looking like fools. But as he waited for his flight to take off for Spain, Sam spoke to us idiots for a half hour about the Sixers.
I love that Spike left in the dropped call. Really gives you a sense of the panic we felt when it happened. The ringing on the other end as well. Man, that's good radio.
God, Sam Hinkie is so effing cool.
This was like Step 8 in the plan for me to take over the Sixers with Sam. We're almost there, guys.
More from Liberty Ballers:
- SB Nation Philadelphia 76ers Season Preview: The Year of the Formality
- Philadelphia 76ers' 2013-14 Preview: Brett Brown's New Workout Plan
- 29 Days: Evan Turner Against The World
- Sixers Countdown: 30 Days until Basketball Nirvana
- Arnett Moultrie, Kwame Brown, and the Last Vestiges of the Doug Collins and Rod Thorn Era