So the Sixers lost to the Wizards last night. It wasn't a close game. It wasn't a good game. I'd go so far as to say it wasn't a game at all. Well, in honor of the worst loss of the season, here is some barking.
- WHAT THE HELL IS DOUG COLLINS DOING THEY SHOULD FIRE HIM AND HIS FAMILY!
- Trade iggy he sux take mor jumpshots lmao smh
- Who is this Spencer Halls person? GO BACK TO WASHINGTON THE STATE NOT THE DISTRICT
- I've given up on Jrue Halladay. He can't do nething.
- Miss more shots Jodie Meeks you won't do it I dare you. Orestes is ashamed.
- IF SOMEONE LEAVES CARTIER MARTIN OPEN ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO DRIVE TO WASHINGTON AND STAPLE A DEFENDER TO HIS FACE AHHHHHHHHHHH
- Iguodala is overpaid, Brand is old, they should just trade them both for Kobe or something.
- Adam Aron HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
- I'm gonna go get drunk.
- Kentucky could beat us LOLOLOLOL
- They should at least TRY to play Brackins, I mean you never know what you have with him he's 6'11 so
- TANKFEST 2012!
So now that we got that out of our system, let's move forward knowing a few things.
- Bad games happen.
- This was a trap game with the Hawks coming the next day.
- There are some genuinely good players on the Wizards.
- The Sixers aren't going to tank the rest of the season and any mention of it is pretty ridiculous.
- Bad games happen.
Yes, it's painful. I was sitting at my desk watching the game literally strangling the intern the entire first three quarters and now we have to find a new intern. The Sixers are mediocre. They started out really hot, they came back down to Earth, and it's very likely that they'll still get the 4-seed. Would not be surprised if they fell to 7, but the difficult Celtics road and the .500 path the Sixers seem to be on figure to give them at least a decent chance at taking the 4-seed. Whatever. It'll be nice to have a competitive series, but we all know what this team's problems are.
The most interesting part of all this is what they'll do this offseason. If Lou and Hawes are resigned, you all better get cozy in Mediocreville. I'll bring the margaritas.