Future NBA 3-Point Champion - Joe Camporeale-US PRESSWIRE
The Sixers got run over by the Knicks. Immediately react right here, folks.
Well that was a fun one, wasn't it? For those who's eyes started bleeding at some point during the game, here's a quick rundown of the fun that happened:
- Kwame Brown started (and wasn't horrible, mind you).
- Malik Rose called Spencer Hawes "soft".
- Tim Legler used polyjuice potion and made himself look like Ronnie Brewer.
- The Sixers ran less than 5 offensive plays. Prove me wrong.
- Nick Young had quite possibly the most hilarious shot in the history of the NBA.
- Rasheed Wallace hit 2 three-pointers, including one at the buzzer to end the 3rd quarter.
- Thaddeus Young tried to dribble behind his back twice. He was successful in zero of those attempts.
- Royal Ivey took a shot on 3 straight possessions in the first half.
- I asked myself "When can Bynum come back?" at least 56 times.
- Pablo Prigioni and Rasheed Wallace completely embarrassed the Sixers on a late 4th quarter pick and roll.