Apologies to all Droid, Palm, Blackberry, and Crackberry users out there: The SB Nation iPhone app is now available in the App Store! And it's Free!
Now you can stay on top of all the latest news and non-news from Liberty Ballers and all the other 300+ SB Nation blogs you regularly check from your iPhone. With the SB Nation iPhone app you can:
- Get the latest, breaking sports news as it happens or whenever we get around to posting it during L*CK*UT sluggishness.
- Customize your news with your favorite teams, sports and blogs (including LB, obvs).
- Get notified of updates to the stories you choose to follow on SBNation.com, regional sites, Baseball Nation and MMA Nation.
- Read and reply to comments.
- This does not intentionally coincide with Steve Jobs' stepping down as Apple CEO. Probably. Rumor has it he wanted to give Bleacher Report more apps. (Article Idea: "Top 12 Bleacher Report iPhone Apps Used By Major League Baseball Pitchers' Sexy Wives")
Here's a how-to video about the app narrated by one of the Goth Kids on South Park.
Get more stone cold details and an image after the jump.
Here's the look:
Here's how to get it:
Go to the App Store on your iPhone and search for "SB Nation"
-- OR --
1. An Android version of the app is coming soon. Hopefully by the end of the year.
2. The app is free. Super free.
3. Comments are basic read and reply, but SB Nation has plans to enhance them in future updates.
4. You can use your existing SB Nation user name and password to login on the app.
Please post in the comments if you download it and also rate it on the iTunes app store. I'd love to hear how she looks. I know Jordan's got one and I believe Tanner does as well, so you guys can all look down on me and my Palm Pre. If you needed more incentive to be antisocial and read the site at inappropriate times, we just gave it to you, iPhone users. You're welcome.