- The line is down from 11 in game one (which the Sixers covered) to 9.5 in game two. Will be interesting to see what it's at for home games.
- Catch up on your LB reading since Game One. We've got things to work on after the loss, a stock report on three Sixers trending up, a commentary on the free throw disparity, a look at the average playoff predictions where most of you think the Heat will win in 5, and a Game Two preview that just went up.
- Kate Fagan reports Evan Turner is in line to take some of Noce's minutes tonight because he's a better matchup. Well Doug, that was the case in Game One also. I'll believe it when I see it.
- In other news, Houston fired Rick Adelman.
- In other other news, people continue to refrain from declaring for the NBA Draft. I'm considering hiring an agent. Draft class looks ugly, lets avoid thinking about it until this season's over. K? K.
- If Memphis and New Orleans can steal games from San Antonio and Los Angeles, there's hope for every underdog in this joint. Seriously, how amazing have the playoffs been so far? Let's keep it up.
- I'm on with NY-based WCWP sports in moments previewing this game with Matt Saldano. Give a listen.
Go Sixers! Thread it here 'til you can't thread no mo'.