let's talk about you and me let's talk about all the good things and the bad things the sixers won't be...
Jordan wanted a free agency fan post, so here it is - talk away - here are some talking points (as if you didn't know) off the top of my head.
- Lebron James Chris Bosh Dwyane Wade (i really wish he would embrace his inner dwyane wayne, he was so cool with those specs that that hate) on the same time - unbeatable force or mish mash of two ball hogs and a 2nd banana (sorry chris, you ain't a franchise PF) with 5-6 guys no one has ever heard of losing before they make the NBA Finals?
- How bad will the Knicks do (and as sixers fans - the desire is to see the sixers grossly over pay for guys who aren't worth it so they can continue the isiah thomas pattern)
- Does a 6'9 russian owner and Jay-z influence anyone that living in newark - even for two years is a good idea?
- Does anyone really believe Amare is worth a max deal - Charles Barkley doesn't - but Chucks kind of weird to me.
- Paul Pierce, Dirk Nowtitzki- they aren't really moving teams are they?
- How many people will the clippers whiff on?
- Who will over pay joe johnson first - and do you really believe he's better than andre iguodala? (I don't)
- And the new 'wrench' in the works, Melo, if the nuggts shop him do they also shop a guy like Chauncey Billups (who can also opt out next season I believe) and just blow the damn thing up? What do they get...
And last, but not least, what will the sixers (not) do in free agency this year? Cause after all - free agency is when the real teams dedicate themselves to getting better - or something like this.