Rufus on Fire
- Instead of looking at the 99 problems, let's look at the positives.
DB joined LB.
- TAFKAMB lost his Twitginity.
- Jodie Meeks scored a Sixers career-high, 5 points. Dude has a beautiful-looking shot, and also showed some solid effort on defense. Granted, it was 5 minutes of trash time. The Jodiac Killer even attempted to box out -- which is more than I can say for some Sixers. Hall of Fame?
- Jrue Holiday showed good signs again. His shot isn't as pretty as The Meekster's, but it's wetter than a dog's nose (41% now). Holiday Line: 13 points (5-11, 2-4 3P, 1-2 FT), 8 assists, 4 rebounds, 3 steals and 5 turnovers in 38 minutes.
- Thad had a nice move off the dribble where he did a quick crossover and drilled the shot from about 18. He also had a filthy slam, (dunk occurs at the 40 second mark) and 3 blocks.
- There's a chance this was Eddie Jordan's last game -- if you believe the rumor that he's gone as soon as he's "lost the team". I'll let you decide if this is a good thing or not. Would you rather have 18 more games of Jordan or no chance at a top 5 pick? If this were an alternate universe like in LOST, we could have both.
- John successfully predicted the end of White Collar's first season.
- The Kings killed the Raptors which helps us in the Lottery Standings!
Answer these questions in the comments:
Rank the top five players you want the Sixers to draft after Wall-Turner.
- Who's your favorite Sixer?
- Do you want Ed Stefanski gone?
Peace and goodnight. Our next game is Friday against the Cavs -- and LeBron's supposed to be back.