The Sixers got what they deserved tonight. They played with no intensity, no heart and no sense of urgency. They came out severely unfocused and unprepared. In a season with so many positives to build on, all we'll remember is this awful performance. After what I saw tonight, I'm officially ashamed to call myself a fan.
I can't even bring myself to write a full recap.
- If there was ever any doubt, Tony DiLeo should not return as head coach.
- I don't want to see Sam Dalembert play another game in a Sixers uniform.
- Andre Iguodala took a big step back tonight.
- Thaddeus Young has a lot of work to do.
- Lou Williams is who we thought he was -- garbage.
- I don't want to see Bill Green play another game in a Sixers uniform.
- Andre Miller was the only player who showed up tonight. I feel extremely privileged to have watched him this all season. Sad thing is, this is probably the last game he'll ever play for us.